In Digital, Is Google Your Enemy? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 249) – Headlines and Show Notes
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Google's been acting pretty crappy lately. They're continuing to take a larger piece of the pie when it comes to paid search and increasingly promoting their content over, well, yours. So it seems fair to ask, when it comes to digital, is Google your enemy?
The latest episode of Thinks Out Loud takes a look — and helps you understand how to make Google work for you, not against you.
Want to learn more? Here are the show notes for you:
- Betteridge's law of headlines – Wikipedia
- Digital Gatekeepers and the Death of Organic Traffic (Thinks Out Loud Episode 247)
- Why Google is the Beast That Scares Your Industry's 800-lb. Gorilla (Thinks Out Loud Episode 238)
- Digital is Like Gravity (Thinks Out Loud Episode 205)
- Who Owns the Customer? Marketing or Digital? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 226)
- How to Compete With Amazon (and Expedia and Google and…) (Thinks Out Loud Episode 221)
- How Badly Has Facebook Effed Up? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 234) –
- Apple Cofounder Steve Wozniak Says Most People Should Get Off Facebook Permanently
- Meet the king, the queen, and the crown jewels: content, customer experience, and data – Biznology
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190)
- Data is the Crown Jewels: What That Means for Marketers Today (Thinks Out Loud Episode 239)
- How to Make Your Content Convert – Biznology
- Digital is stranger than you can think-here's how to think stranger – Biznology
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Running time: 13m 42s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.