Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Marketing Lessons Learned in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 184) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Amazon Makes History (With a Bag of Popcorn) – eMarketer
- 7-Eleven beats Google and Amazon to the first regular commercial drone delivery service in the U.S. – Recode
- Introducing the Buy/Own/Advocate Customer Experience Journey – Augie Ray
- 8 Posts Exploring Amazon Go and the Future of Digital Marketing: E-commerce Link Digest
- Amazon Go Shows How E-commerce Will Work in the Future (Thinks Out Loud Episode 182)
- The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing (Travel Tuesday)
- 10 Terrific E-commerce and Digital Customer Experience Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- 6 Insights Into Customer Experience and Digital Transformation: E-commerce Link Digest
- How to Connect Customer Data and Customer Experience – Thinks Out Loud Episode 121
- Is Customer Experience the Future of E-commerce? – Thinks Out Loud Episode 110
- True Enough: Learning to Live in a Post-Fact Society: Farhad Manjoo
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Running time: 13m 38s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.