Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
There's More Than One Path to Success (Thinks Out Loud Episode 278) – Headlines and Show Notes
This week has been filled with, like, a ton of bad news. Whether its the coronavirus COVID-19, the oil shock, the stock market plunging into bear territory, or just general malaise, this has been a week we can't wait to see in our rear view. And it's easy to get discouraged when the world around you is filled with negative stories. But, sometimes, the best things come from trying times. And that's the focus of this week's podcast, which explores why there's more than one path to success for you — and for your company.
Want to learn more? Here's the show notes for you:
Relevant Links – We Live in the Future (Thinks Out Loud Episode 274)
- Coronavirus COVID-19 and the Travel Industry: How Hotel and Travel Companies Can Manage Business Disruption
- The Lost Art of Value Adds in Marketing (Thinks Out Loud Episode 277)
- Is a Recession More Likely This Year? Here's What You Don't Want to Do (Thinks Out Loud Episode 276)
- Worried About a Recession Next Year? Here's How Marketers Can Cope (Thinks Out Loud Episode 264)
- The Race You Can't Win
- The Lessons You Should Learn from Expedia's Recent Troubles (Thinks Out Loud Episode 268)
- The Single Biggest Myth in Digital: Content is Expensive (Thinks Out Loud Episode 275)
- We Live in the Future (Thinks Out Loud Episode 274)
- Your Digital Marketing New Year’s Resolutions (Thinks Out Loud Episode 270)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using an Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone into Logic Pro X for the Mac.
Running time: 11m 30s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes, the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.