What’s Stirring This Christmas? Content Marketing (Thinks Out Loud Episode 146) – Headlines and Show Notes
- ANA says ‘content marketing’ is word of the year | The Drum
- Content Marketing For Hotels: 2016’s Must-Watch Trend (Travel Tuesday)
- 8 Excellent E-Commerce Insights to Round out the Year: Hospitality Marketing Link Digest
- Metrics & ROI – Understanding Your Content Marketing Goals Before Setting Metrics : MarketingProfs Article
- What is a “brand story” anyway?
- 4 On-Ramps For Building Your Brand Story | Branding Strategy Insider
- ‘We’re a Media Company Now’: Inside Marriott’s Incredible Money-Making Content Studio — The Content Strategist
- Marriott’s Beebe explains content marketing
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Running time: 14m 30s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: