Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Will AI Kill Your Brand? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 204) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Artificial intelligence could make brands obsolete (GOOGL, AMZN, AAPL) | Markets Insider
- Will Artificial Intelligence kill my (marketing) team?
- best pickles – Google Search
- The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing (Updated: 2017/08)
- Apple Maps now used 3x as often as Google Maps on iOS, serving 5B requests per week | 9to5Mac
- Google paid Apple $1bn to be default iOS search engine | Technology | The Guardian
- Google paying Apple $3 billion to remain default search – Bernstein
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 12m 23s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.