What Do Your Customers Really Know About You? – Headlines and Show Notes
- Book An Appointment Right From The Search Results With Google’s Latest Test
- Chart/table from: Mobile Social Media Consumption Grows Across Age Groups
- 86% Of Consumers Believe Ratings/Reviews Are Essential To The Shopping Experience – Retail TouchPoints
- The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing
- Yelp Official Blog: How Many Stars Would You Give the TSA? Review Federal Agencies on Yelp…and Maybe Get a Response
- Will Review Sites Be the Death of Brands?
- Are Employees the Key to Good Reviews?
- 3 Reputation Management Secrets Every Hotel Marketer Should Know
- Aggregation and the New Regulation – Stratechery by Ben Thompson
- The mind-bending messiness of the Ashley Madison data dump | The Verge
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Running time: 13m 47s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: