Breaking Down Mary Meeker’s 2017 Internet Trends Report (Thinks Out Loud Episode 195)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Breaking Down Mary Meeker’s 2017 Internet Trends Report (Thinks Out Loud Episode 195) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Mary Meeker’s 2017 internet trends report: All the slides, plus analysis – Recode
- Google Now Tracks Your Credit Card Purchases and Connects Them to Its Online Profile of You – MIT Technology Review
- Big Other: Surveillance Capitalism and the Prospects of an Information Civilization by Shoshana Zuboff :: SSRN
- Why Data Matters for Marketers (Thinks Out Loud Episode 194)
- It’s All E-Commerce, Revisited
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 13: It’s All E-commerce
- The Secrets Behind “It’s All E-commerce” for 2014 – Thinks Out Loud Episode 51
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- What Digital Marketing Trends Matter? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 192)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 15m 35s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.