The Retail Apocalypse? I Don’t Think So (Thinks Out Loud Episode 189)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
The Retail Apocalypse? I Don’t Think So (Thinks Out Loud Episode 189) – Headlines and Show Notes
- The retail apocalypse has officially descended on America – Business Insider
- JCPenney to close up to 140 stores – Feb. 24, 2017
- 8 Crucial Customer Experience Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- ‘Experiences’ Are Everything Now: Implications for Your Brand
- Most Purchases Are Made While Shopping Around, Not From Loyalty
- CX and Brand Loyalty Are Inseparable | Olson 1to1
- Will E-commerce Kill Retail? (Updated 8/8/2016)
- Retail Sales & Consumer Spending Forecast
- Worldwide Retail Ecommerce Sales Will Reach $1.915 Trillion This Year – eMarketer
- People Are Still Buying Books At Indie Bookstores
- Improving Customer Experience in 2017: The Conference Board’s 13th Annual CX Conference
- 9 Insights Into Customer Experience, Content Marketing and More: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Running time: 11m 28s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.