Deal With It: Digital Makes Marketing Easier for Everyone, Which Makes Marketing Harder For Everyone (Thinks Out Loud Episode 213)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Deal With It: Digital Makes Marketing Easier for Everyone, Which Makes Marketing Harder For Everyone (Thinks Out Loud Episode 213) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Digital is Like Gravity (Thinks Out Loud Episode 205)
- Paul Virilio – Wikiquote
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190)
- Amazon Go Shows How E-commerce Will Work in the Future (Thinks Out Loud Episode 182)
- The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing (Updated: 2017/08)
- Why Airbnb Keeps Winning at Hospitality
- What Business is Airbnb In? Hotels? Or Hospitality?
- Aggregation Theory – Stratechery by Ben Thompson
- Information Rules: A Strategic Guide to the Network Economy by Carl Shapiro and Hal Varian
- What Digital Means for the Future of Brands (Thinks Out Loud Episode 206)
- Want to Own the Customer? Own the Data – Thinks Out Loud Episode 112
- How Customer Data Drives Satisfaction and Increased Revenues
- Why Software Is Eating the World – Andreessen Horowitz
- What “test and learn” looks like in practice – Biznology
- 5 Key Questions for Creating a “Test and Learn” Culture
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 14m 5s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.