Are Your Customers Ready for Mobile Commerce? Headlines and Show Notes
- How are Your Customers Changing in 2014? – Thinks Out Loud Episode 58
- Internet Strategy in a Changing World – Thinks Out Loud Episode 57
- Should You Still Listen to Marissa Mayer?
- Why Isn’t Mobile Commerce Bigger?
- Verizon LTE now available in 35 NYC subway stations
- Why Should You Care How Much Data Smartphone Users Consume?
- 50+ fascinating stats about mobile commerce in the US | Econsultancy
- Mobile Pushes UK to Record e-Christmas – eMarketer
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
- Amazon Wants to Ship Your Package Before You Buy It – Digits – WSJ
- Walmart Begins Testing Online Grocery Shopping With Local Store Pickup Option In Denver | TechCrunch
- What Your Customers Expect from Mobile and E-commerce in 2014
- Mobile lessons learned from the 2013 holiday shopping season – Mobile Commerce Daily – Multichannel retail support
- 75pc of mobile shoppers redeemed mobile coupons in 2013: Report – Mobile Commerce Daily – Research
- The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing (Travel Tuesday)
- What’s the State of Hotel Reputation Management? (Travel Tuesday)
I’d also recommend you take a look at my slides for “The Truth: How the Social, Local, Mobile Web Affects Sales Online and Offline,” which highlights, well, how the social, local, mobile web affects sales… yada, yada, yada:
(And, yes… you can hire me to keynote your next event, too).
You can also register to receive a free copy of my special report, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World,” produced in conjunction with Vizergy, here. While it’s targeted to the hospitality industry specifically, most of the lessons apply across verticals.
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Running time: 16m 46s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: