Earlier this week, I presented “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year,” to an amazing audience as a a Biznology webinar. The overall response was outstanding, and we (Biznology; Biznology’s fantastic sponsors: BarnRaisers Group, GaggleAMP, Gerr.is, and MENG, the Marketing Executives Networking Group; and I), wanted to make the full presentation available for anyone who missed the event. You can view the video (or on the Biznology site):
You can view the slides, too:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
And, if you’re interested in learning even more about how customers changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
Finally, you might also enjoy some of our past coverage of the mobile, local, social web and how to make it work for your business, including:
- What Your Customers Expect from Mobile and E-commerce in 2014
- The Secrets Behind “It’s All E-commerce” for 2014
- Should Marketers Really Trust Google in 2014?
- The Zen of Digital Marketing Strategy
- 7 Steps to E-Commerce Heaven
- Today and Tomorrow: Mobile and The Changing Customer Journey
- Mobile Makes E-commerce Even More “Frictionless”
- Your 2014 Internet Marketing New Year’s Resolutions – Thinks Out Loud Episode 56