How Word of Mouth and Digital Work Together Headlines and Show Notes
- Consumers: Brands’ Online Product Recommendations Spur Purchases
- Mobile E-commerce Now Bigger Than Desktop
- Millennials Mostly Talk About Brands Offline. Which Media Drive Their W-O-M Impressions?
- Word-of-Mouth A Bigger Purchase Influence For Millennials Than Boomers, Who Rely More on Ads
- What Are College Students Cutting Back On? – eMarketer
- Are Young People Watching Less TV? (Updated – Q2 2014 Data)
- Only 53% of Inbound Marketers Measure ROI
- The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing (Travel Tuesday)
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
As promised, here are the slides from my recent webinar, Digital Marketing Directions: Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year,:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Running time: 14m 30s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: