- Facebook Is Erasing Doubts on Mobile – NYTimes.com
- Does Digital Marketing Depend on Technology?
- 3 Reasons Mobile Travel is on the Rise (Travel Tuesday)
- Local Search is More than Meets the Eye
- Why Local Search is Just Like Politics | Biznology
- Streisand effect – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- What Can Your Business Learn From a Recently Deposed Head of State?
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 25: Mobile Matters
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 1: The Why’s of Mobile – September 14, 2012
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
And, as promised in the podcast, you can register to receive a free copy of my special report, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World,” produced in conjunction with Vizergy, here. While it’s targeted to the hospitality industry specifically, most of the lessons apply across verticals.
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Running time: 14m 05s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: