Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
It’s a short week around Thinks Central this week due to the Thanksgiving holiday, but I wanted to take a moment to think about about I’m thankful for in business and in life. I suspect you’ll find these useful too.
The latest episode of Thinks Out Loud takes a look at what I’m thankful for and why those matter for your business.
Want to learn more? Here are the show notes for you:
Giving Thanks (Thinks Out Loud Episode 266) — Relevant Links:
- For Marketers, It's Not a Mobile Phone. It's a Window (Thinks Out Loud Episode 262)
- Mobile Is Not a Device; Mobile is a Situation (Thinks Out Loud Episode 259)
- Mobile, Millennials, and…Moms? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 256)
- The End of Millennials (Thinks Out Loud Episode 224)
- Mobile Payments, Millennials and Voice Computing Make Mobile Commerce Matter More (Thinks Out Loud Episode 199)
Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft
- Gatekeepers Gonna Gate: Apple, Google, and Antitrust (Thinks Out Loud Episode 258)
- Why Google Keeps Winning. And How You Can Win Too. (Thinks Out Loud Episode 263)
- Stop Outsourcing Your Sales & Marketing to Gatekeepers Like Google (Thinks Out Loud Episode 257)
- Amazon Go, Instant Gratification, and the Boring Future of Business (Thinks Out Loud Episode 265)
- Worried About a Recession Next Year? Here's How Marketers Can Cope (Thinks Out Loud Episode 264)
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 30: The Rise of AGFAM (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) and Everywhere Shopping
- The Future of Digital Arrived Last Week (Thinks Out Loud Episode 177)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil PR-40 Dynamic Studio Recording Mic and a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface into Logic Pro X for the Mac.
Running time: 13m 22s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes, the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.