What Marketing Strategy Isn’t Headlines and Show Notes
- How are Your Customers Changing in 2014? – Thinks Out Loud Episode 58
- Internet Strategy in a Changing World – Thinks Out Loud Episode 57
- Your 2014 Internet Marketing New Year’s Resolutions – Thinks Out Loud Episode 56
- Two big announcements from 37signals (Basecamp).
- Daring Fireball: Microsoft, Past and Future
- Your Weakness May Be Your Competitive Advantage – Dorie Clark – Harvard Business Review
- Why Mobile Will Bring Back Branding – Thinks Out Loud Episode 50
- Flight reservations in Google Maps for iOS are going to change the way people travel
- Fischer Travel: For Members, Nothing is Impossible – Luxury Society – Spotlight
- Today and Tomorrow: Mobile and The Changing Customer Journey
- Building your brand story
- What is a “brand story” anyway?
- The Zen of Digital Marketing Strategy
I also mentioned these slides looking at how your customer’s journey is changing due to the growth of the web, generally, and mobile specifically. Check ’em out when you get a moment:
You can also register to receive a free copy of my special report, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World,” produced in conjunction with Vizergy, here. While it’s targeted to the hospitality industry specifically, most of the lessons apply across verticals.
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Running time: 16m 58s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: