Is Social Media Marketing Dead? – Headlines and Show Notes
- Augie Ray, can we admit now that social media marketing is dead? – Josh Bernoff
- Augie Ray’s comment on “can we admit now that social media marketing is dead?”
- Fred Wellman’s comment on “Augie Ray, can we admit now that social media marketing is dead?”
- The Mindset List: 2019 List – Beloit College
- What Google Really Doesn’t Want You To Know About Search — Biznology
- 87% of Potential Customers Won’t Consider Businesses With Low Ratings
- Why companies need to blur the line between marketing and service | The Future of Customer Engagement and Commerce
- Chart/table from: Top Stated Reasons For Abandoning A Mobile Transaction
- Content’s specialized role in mobile and digital marketing – Mobile Commerce Daily – Columns
- Few marketers transcend mobile-first to revolutionize customer experience: Forrester – Mobile Marketer – Research
- The Single Most Effective Way to Improve Your Brand’s Digital Marketing
- What is a “brand story” anyway?
- What Do Your Customers Really Know About You?
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Running time: 16m 54s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: