Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think – Headlines and Show Notes
- Millennials at the Mall: What Factors Drive Young Consumers’ Retail Decisions?
- The PC is passé. What now? | Monday Note
- Mobile Messaging to Reach 1.4 Billion Worldwide in 2015 – eMarketer
- Almost Half of Millennial Moms Primarily Use Mobile to Buy Digitally – eMarketer
- Young Adults More Likely to Own Smartphone Than PC – eMarketer
- Mobile will drive 51pc of Thanksgiving Day online shopping visits: report – Mobile Commerce Daily – Research
- Google, Mobile, E-commerce. What More Could You Want?
- Google, Apple or Facebook: Who’ll Win the Mobile Web? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 139)
- 10 Must-Reads: The Top Posts from November, 2015
- E-commerce vs. Store? It’s not Either/Or – Thinks Out Loud Episode 138
- So, How Big is Mobile Commerce Exactly?
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Running time: 15m 29s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: