Thinks Out Loud Episode 25: Mobile Matters
Headlines and Tips
- The second coming of Facebook – Apr. 11, 2013
- Hacker Shows How To Attack An Airplane’s Systems–Using A Phone | Fast Company | Business + Innovation
- The Minimalist Guide to Apple vs. Android in Mobile Marketing
- Microsoft has no fast Windows fixes as PC sales crater | ZDNet
- A Shocking Fact About Mobile Commerce
- Are you mobile enough?
- The future of real-world mobile commerce
- The argument against “mobile first.” And why it’s wrong.
- What Mobile Will Do to Your Sales in 2013
- 5 amazing mobile strategy tips from HEDNA
- Thinks Out Loud Episode 1: The Why’s of Mobile
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Running time: 11m 42s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google’s killing Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: