The End of Millennials (Thinks Out Loud Episode 224)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
The End of Millennials (Thinks Out Loud Episode 224) – Headlines and Show Notes
Have we reached the end of Millennials as a marketing demographic? No. But if you think about them as adults under forty, you might have a better sense of what they mean to your business. Today’s episode of Thinks Out Loud explores that in detail. And here are the show notes to help you learn even more.
- Millennials expected to outnumber Boomers in 2019 | Pew Research Center
- Declining Majority of Online Americans Who Say the Internet Has Been Good for Society | Pew Research Center
- Social Media Use 2018: Demographics and Statistics | Pew Research Center
- A quarter of Americans are online almost constantly | Pew Research Center
- Millennials stand out for their technology use | Pew Research Center
- Fewer now say living without TV would be very hard | Pew Research Center
- How life has changed for 30-year-olds since the mid-20th century – Axios
- 8 Amazing Mobile and Millennial Posts from the Past Week
- We’ve Reached Another Mobile and Millennial Milestone
- Why Millennials Matter – Thinks Out Loud Episode 116
- Why Millennials Drive E-commerce Growth – Thinks Out Loud Episode 129
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think – Thinks Out Loud Episode 140
- These Amazing Numbers Show Why Mobile Commerce is About to Explode
- The Demographic Realities Driving Mobile Commerce
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 12m 46s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.