Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Hey, Big Thinkers! Hope you’ve had a fantastic, productive week. How about we round it out with these 8 crucial customer experience insights for this week’s E-commerce Link Digest? Enjoy:
- Leading off, a great piece from Forbes explores “Millennials And The Digital Experience: Getting Your Digital Act Together” that’s well-worth a look.
- Over on Sprinklr’s informative blog, they assert “What Customer Experience Will Look Like in 2017—and Beyond” and offer some solid insights while they’re at it.
- The Sprinklr piece pairs well with this set of “8 Digital Marketing Insights to Kick-Off 2017 the Right Way” from our E-commerce Link Digest series.
- Another useful Forbes post outlines “Customer Experience And The Evolving Role Of The CMO” for you. Good stuff.
- Our own Tim Peter talked about his role in “Improving Customer Experience in 2017 and The Conference Board’s 13th Annual CX Conference” in a post from this past week you won’t want to miss.
- Brand Quarterly presents some sensible advice when it comes to “Customer Experience: Measure What People Do, Not What They Say.” Really great read there.
- As you think about customer experience, it helps to review where we might be headed. And this episode of Thinks Out Loud, our marketing and e-commerce podcast, helps by talking about “What the Future of Marketing Might Look Like.” Be sure to give it a listen when you get a moment.
- Finally, you might also to check out both this great list of 11 Can’t Miss Posts Featuring Marketing Trends, Customer Experience, and Mobile from the E-commerce Link Digest series and this episode of Thinks Out Loud that proclaims “Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen.” Outstanding stuff, if we do say so ourselves.
If you want learn even more about how your customers’ changing behavior shapes e-commerce and marketing, be sure and register to receive a special report I’ve produced in conjunction with hotel marketing firm Vizergy, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World.” While it’s targeted specifically at hotel and resort marketers, the lessons apply to just about any business. You can get your free copy of the report here.
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Finally, you might enjoy some of these past posts from Thinks to help you build your e-commerce strategy and your digital success:
- 6 Mobile Commerce and Strategy Insights: E-commerce Link Digest
- Content is Still the King
- The Digital Strategy Myth
- Why Mobile Payments Will Rule
- Driving Seamless Experiences in 2016 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 149)
- Mobile is So Much Bigger Than You Think (Thinks Out Loud Episode 140)
- It’s Not “Mobile First.” It’s “Customer First.”
- 8 Killer Entries About Improving E-commerce Experience: E-commerce Link Digest