Mobile First? Or Mobile Only? – Headlines and Show Notes
- Why ‘mobile first’ may already be outdated – Inside Intercom
- Mobile Isn’t Killing the Desktop Internet – CMO Today – WSJ
- 2015 Internet Trends — Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers
- The Nine Top Slides From Mary Meeker’s State of the Internet | Digital – Advertising Age
- The Future Is Intelligent Advertising
- Report: 75 Percent Of Google’s Mobile Search Revenue Comes From Apple Devices
- Apple’s Jeff Williams: ‘The Car Is the Ultimate Mobile Device’ – Digits – WSJ
- The future is mobile and apps, except that it isn’t. — Benedict Evans
- Google’s Mobile Buy Button: Should You Buy In?
You can also check out these slides and video from my recent webinar, “Digital Marketing Directions: Three Key Trends Driving Your Marketing Next Year”:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Running time: 12m 29s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: