Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Pandemic-Proof Digital Trends: What You Need to Know (Thinks Out Loud Episode 284) – Headlines and Show Notes
The world is facing unprecedented upheaval at the moment. And it feels like everything we've known and planned for this year is changing faster than our ability to react. But is that true? Or are their some pandemic-proof digital trends that you can use to help your business succeed now — and during the inevitable recovery? We think it's more of the latter than the former. And this episode of Thinks Out Loud explains why.
Want to learn more? Here are the show notes for you:
Relevant Links – Pandemic-Proof Digital Trends: What You Need to Know (Thinks Out Loud Episode 284)
- In-Home Data Usage Increases During Coronavirus Pandemic – Comscore,…
- Will the coronavirus break the internet? | World Economic Forum
- Amid COVID-19, tech or internet outage seen as a very big problem by 49% in U.S. | Pew Research Center
- Hey Marketers: Is 2019 Everything You've Hoped For?
- What Great Marketers Know: The 5 Tech Trends that Will Shape the 2020's (Thinks Out Loud Episode 272)
- Trends for 2020: Voice Takes Off (Thinks Out Loud Episode 271)
- How You Can Make Digital Do Your Heavy Lifting in Difficult Times (Thinks Out Loud Episode 283)
- The Rebirth of Trusted Gatekeepers (Thinks Out Loud Episode 307)
- There's More Than One Path to Success (Thinks Out Loud Episode 278)
- There is a Path Forward (Thinks Out Loud Episode 279)
- The Plan is Not the Goal (Thinks Out Loud Episode 282)
- Your Big Opportunity When The Current Crisis Ends? Adults Under 40 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 280)
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- The Single Biggest Myth in Digital: Content is Expensive (Thinks Out Loud Episode 275)
- The Biggest Risk to Your Business? Becoming a "Hidden Intermediary" (Thinks Out Loud 267)
- What Won’t Change: The Trends Shaping Digital Next Year (Thinks Out Loud Episode 232)
Thinks Out Loud is sponsored by SoloSegment: SoloSegment increases large-enterprise, B2B website conversion with easy-to-install software that automatically connects website visitors to the content they need to see to achieve their goals. SoloSegment does this using anonymous data and machine learning ensuring privacy compliance, addressing the many anonymous visitors, and improving the efficiency of marketing teams. Visit SoloSegment.com.
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil PR-40 Dynamic Studio Recording Mic and a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface into Logic Pro X for the Mac.
Running time: 17m 19s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes, the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.