Why You Should Be Optimistic About the Future Right Now (Thinks Out Loud Episode 285)
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Why You Should Be Optimistic About the Future Right Now (Thinks Out Loud Episode 285) — Headlines and Show Notes
Are you pessimistic right now, optimistic, or just plain realistic? Well, there's evidence that shows you need to be both realistic and optimistic during tough times. The problem is, too often, we focus on the realism (or, unfortunately, the pessimism) without balancing it with optimism. And that's a mistake. This week's episode of Thinks Out Loud aims to correct that, with some details on why you should be optimistic about the future right now.
Want to learn more? Here are the show notes for you:
Relevant Links — Why You Should Be Optimistic About the Future Right Now (Thinks Out Loud Episode 285)
- Coronavirus May Mean Automation Is Coming Sooner Than We Thought – Liwaiwai
- AI Won't Steal Your Job: Smart People Who Put AI to Work Will (Thinks Out Loud Episode 208)l
- Digital is Like Gravity (Thinks Out Loud Episode 205)
- Hope is Not a Business Strategy… Is It? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 223)
- There is a Path Forward (Thinks Out Loud Episode 279)
- We Live in the Future (Thinks Out Loud Episode 274)
- How to Compete With Amazon (and Expedia and Google and…) (Thinks Out Loud Episode 221)
- In the long run we are all dead – John Maynard Keynes
- History of Chemotherapy
- Sidney Farber – Wikipedia
- No sugarcoating US hotels’ record drops in March
- Behind the Bar: Vida Taco Bar is Thriving With Cocktail Deliveries
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil PR-40 Dynamic Studio Recording Mic and a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface into Logic Pro X for the Mac.
Running time: 16m 04s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes, the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.