Is It Time for Your Website to Die? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 175)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Is It Time for Your Website to Die? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 175) – Headlines and Show Notes
- In Digital, Don’t Be Your Own Worst Enemy (Thinks Out Loud Episode 174)
- Why Content Marketing Matters (Thinks Out Loud Episode 161)
- Google will punish sites that use annoying pop-up ads | The Verge
- 5 Digital Trends You Must Adopt Right Now (Thinks Out Loud Episode 173)
- Facebook adjusts News Feed to favor friends and family over publishers | The Verge
- Facebook’s News Feed is changing again to prioritize sites you actually read | TechCrunch
- It’s Facebook’s World and We’re All Living In It (Thinks Out Loud Episode 160)
- Personalization Starts With a Person (Travel Tuesday)
- Why Digital Demands Personalization and Customer Focus (Thinks Out Loud Episode 157)
- What Business Is Airbnb In? Hotels? Or Hospitality?
- The New Digital Strategy Playbook: Part 1 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 171)
- The New Digital Strategy Playbook Part 2: Electric Boogaloo (Thinks Out Loud Episode 172)
- What the Future of Marketing Might Look Like (Thinks Out Loud Episode 162)
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about how to lead mobile-focused digital transformation within large organizations (a topic we’ve been talking about a fair bit lately). Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using an Audio-Technica AT2035 studio condenser microphone through a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Express 9 for the Mac.
Running time: 12m 34s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.
This Post Has 0 Comments