What Good is Social in An AI-Driven World? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 246)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
What Good is Social in An AI-Driven World? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 246) – Headlines and Show Notes
- Hey Marketers: Is 2019 Everything You’ve Hoped For?
- Rand Fishkin presentations channel
- Is Social a Waste of Time for Hotel Marketers?
- Email: The Forgotten Social Network
- How Tumi is using AI in marketing campaigns, online and in stores – Digiday
- How Badly Has Facebook Effed Up? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 234) –
- You Don’t Need a Website
- Mark Zuckerberg plans to make Facebook more private with 6 key changes
- Zuckerberg’s announcement changes everything for Facebook – The Washington Post
- SearchChat Podcast: Making Data-Driven Marketing More Human – Biznology
- How to Make Your Content Convert – Biznology
- What Marketers Can Learn From Facebook’s Privacy Mess – Biznology
- SearchChat Podcast: Is AI Bigger than the Internet? – Biznology
- Will AI Kill Emotion in Marketing? – Biznology
We’re seeing lots of changes to social in our AI-driven world. The question is, does that make social media a bad choice for your brand? The latest episode of Thinks Out Loud offers some answers for you. Here are the show notes:
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
(And, yes… you can hire me to speak at your next event, too).
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil PR40 Dynamic Microphone through a Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter Mic Activator and a Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface into Logic Pro X for the Mac.
Running time: 16m 40s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed )(or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.
This Post Has 0 Comments