Looking to drive results for your business? Click here to learn more.
Your Big Opportunity When The Current Crisis Ends? Adults Under 40 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 280) – Headlines and Show Notes
I know it's tough to see a light at the end of a tunnel right when you first enter it. We're living in a historic period — and those are always much more fun to see from a distance. But, as I've talked about, we will get through this. Every challenge contains opportunities. And it's not too early to think about how you'll turn this challenge into an opportunity for your business. The big opportunity when the current crisis ends? Adults under 40, or if you prefer, millennials. The current episode of Thinks Out Loud takes a look at why adults under 40 provide one path forward — and how to make that work for you.
Curious to learn more? Here are the show notes for you.
Your Big Opportunity When The Current Crisis Ends? Adults Under 40 (Thinks Out Loud Episode 280) — Relevant Links:
- There is a Path Forward (Thinks Out Loud Episode 279)
- There's More Than One Path to Success (Thinks Out Loud Episode 278)
- Coronavirus COVID-19 and the Travel Industry: How Hotel and Travel Companies Can Manage Business Disruption
- Where Millennials end and Generation Z begins | Pew Research Center
- Millennials: Connected and Confident [PDF link]
- Millennials less confident about nation's future, but so were their parents, grandparents when young | Pew Research Center
- The End of Millennials (Thinks Out Loud Episode 224)
- Mobile, Millennials, and…Moms? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 256)
- We Live in the Future (Thinks Out Loud Episode 274)
- What the 2019 Mary Meeker Internet Trends Report Means for Digital Marketers (Thinks Out Loud Episode 248)
- Customer Experience is Queen? What Does That Mean? (Thinks Out Loud Episode 190)
- Content is King, Customer Experience is Queen (Thinks Out Loud Episode 188)
- Geoffrey A. Fowler on Twitter: "300,000 from Instacart 100,000 from Amazon this is nearing a half-million person new logistics army on America's streets https://t.co/WGppBnKv0F" / Twitter
- How Coronavirus Event Cancellations Hurt Marketers – eMarketer Trends, Forecasts & Statistics
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) | The Conference Board
- 7 Non-obvious coronavirus implications for marketing | LinkedIn
Subscribe to Thinks Out Loud
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Past Insights from Tim Peter Thinks
You might also want to check out these slides I had the pleasure of presenting recently about the key trends shaping marketing in the next year. Here are the slides for your reference:
Technical Details for Thinks Out Loud
Recorded using a Heil PR-40 Dynamic Studio Recording Mic and a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface into Logic Pro X for the Mac.
Running time: 14m 02s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes, the Google Play Store, via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player at the top of this page.