Social and Mobile Make E-commerce… Mo-cial? Headlines and Show Notes
- Majority of Content Sharing to Social Networks Now Occurs via Mobile
- Facebook Beats In Q1 With $2.5B In Revenue, 59% Of Ad Revenue From Mobile, 1.28B Users, 1.01B Mobile Users | TechCrunch
- Facebook’s mobile user base has crossed the 1 billion threshold – Quartz
- Facebook Referring Almost 20 Times More Website Traffic Than Twitter
- Why You Should Care Where Google’s Search Volume Comes From
- This Week’s Sign That Mobile Rules (Travel Tuesday)
- Retailers lose 32% of shoppers to in-store mobile use. Or do they?
- Shop.org Think Tank: Retail CEOs must cultivate more “digital” talent | Shop.org Blog
- Baby Boomers Report Making Three-Quarters of Local Purchases In-Store
- In praise of unfairness — Benedict Evans
You can also register to receive a free copy of my special report, “Digital Hotel Marketing in a Multiscreen World,” produced in conjunction with Vizergy, here. While it’s targeted to the hospitality industry specifically, most of the lessons apply across verticals.
And the tips in my recent presentation Elements of E-commerce: How Digital Storytelling Drives Revenue and Results, may help you out as well:
(And, yes… you can hire me to keynote your next event, too).
Contact information for the podcast: email@example.com
Running time: 15m 16s
You can subscribe to Thinks Out Loud in iTunes [iTunes link], subscribe via our dedicated podcast RSS feed (or better yet, given that Google has now killed Reader, sign up for our free newsletter). You can also download/listen to the podcast here on Thinks using the player below: